- 3 week program
- (Each program comes with lifetime support, refresher lessons available any time if necessary!)
Here is a little bit about our general Board and Train programs before specific case customizations:
We are all about establishing a routine and implementing some structure / boundaries— this will go a long way right from the beginning, but it’s never too late! We do all of the initial hard part for you then teach you exactly how to keep it up and continue.
We are balanced trainers so we believe in informing the dog (in a way that they understand) when they are doing something we do not approve of. At the same time, it is equally as important to us to reward them when they do something that we DO like and want. Finding their biggest motivators is a big part of the process because every dog is different.
Our Board and Train programs that we are known for gives the dog an all around training experience. Everything will be included, at a puppy-adult age appropriate level in order to set your dog up to be a super well rounded, long-term balanced dog.
We always always always begin with relationship building. Relationships and trust are everything in dog ownership and training. This is the foundation and building blocks for each of our programs.
Engagement and marker training are the next building blocks in the foundation of our training. We will teach you and your dog exactly what this means, but essentially it will create a clear system of communication between you and your pup.
A general idea of what your dog will learn during their stay with us includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Overall manners (including not jumping etc)
- Socialization (different environments, dogs, people)
- Confidence building (so many activities, exercises and exposures)
- Obedience commands (sit, down, stay, heel, leave it, etc)
- Solid start to recall
- Walking on a loose leash
- Kennel training
- Potty training for the youngins
- Proper supervised play (teaching an off switch)
- and of course whatever rehabilitation specifics pertain to your case as well
As for puppies, depending on if it’s a working dog or house pet, we will build up the drive accordingly. Puppies follow the general training program listed above as well, but it is adjusted to extra fun and works all around “play” for their little minds.
Free 30 min consultations offered.